The 19th Mainland-Taiwan Environmental Protection Conference (MTEPC) was held from May 17 to 21, 2019 in Tianjin (天津). After the opening ceremony all the participants were invited to take a group picture (photo).
Two hundred and eighty-five Chinese environmental scientists, engineers and graduate students from Mainland, Taiwan, and Overseas attended the conference. A total of 176 technical papers were presented in eight concurrent technical sessions, including 38 technical papers presented by graduate students working on their master or doctoral degrees.
At the opening ceremony representatives from the three organizing bodies addressed the audience; they were Vice Secretary of Tianjin University, the past president of Overseas Chinese Environmental Engineers and Scientists Association (OCEESA), professor Qin Qian (錢琴) , and professor Shang-Liang Lo (骆尚廉) of Taiwan University from Taipei.
News and Events:
- 2020 OCEESA President Message
- 2019 OCEESA President Report
- 2020 OCEESA Officers & Board of Directors
- 2019 OCEESA Officers and Board Directors
- 2018 OCEESA President Message
- 2018 OCEESA Officers & Board of Directors
- Memorial service of Prof. Howard Ju-Chang Huang
- MTEPC 2019
- Chinese Institute of Engineers (CIE/USA) National Council 2019 Spring Meeting
- Dr. Ju-Chang (Howard) Huang (黃汝常) Passed Away
- METS 2018