Celebrating OCEESA’s 40th Anniversary with Membership Promotion
Oversea Chinese Environmental Engineers and Scientists Association (OCEESA) is one of the leading non-profit organizations in promoting academic and professional excellence and networking in environmental science and engineering. During the past few decades, OCEESA has organized Mainland-Taiwan Environmental Protection Conference (MTEPC) and awarded best student papers. Also, OCEESA has participated in organizing Sino American Technology and Engineering Conference (SATEC), Modern Engineering and Technology Seminar (METS), Asia American Engineers of the Year Award (AAEOY), and other meetings and conferences.
To celebrate 40 years (1980 – 2020) of fulfillment of the vision and mission of OCEESA in providing education, training, and information exchange for environmental professionals, OCEESA invites interested individuals to join as a Life Member on a discounted membership fee of US$100, and student to join as Student Member for free. This promotion ends December 31, 2021. Please follow the two steps below to apply our membership.
- Go to the Member Center of OCEESA web site at the membership application page to fill the online form.
- For student member, skip the payment step. For life member, please go to our donation page to enter the promotion due amount of US$100.
Benefits and obligations of student member and life member:
- Join OCEESA webinars and conferences for FREE
- Submit micro-movie competition application
- Submit your vote for board members and President
- Elected as a board member or President (for life member)