The Overseas Chinses Environmental Engineers & Scientists Association (OCEESA) is pleased to announce that Dr. Jentai Yang and OCEESA has created the “Dr. Jentai Yang Sustainable Environmental Protection and Eco-humanistic Education Fund” (Dr. Yang Fund), administered by a special committee under OCEESA. Dr. Yang Fund will provide grants for qualified projects for synergistic activities focusing on environmental protection and eco-humanistic education in the United States and the greater China area.
Currently, OCEESA is requesting grant applications for the following subjects for the two-year period of 2022 to 2024:
- Promoting sustainable development in mainland China
- Developing carbon dioxide sequestration technology in Taiwan
- Minimizing environmental impacts from energy development
- Broadening impact on promoting environmental awareness, education, and technology in mainland China
• Applications due – May 15, 2022, by 5:00 PM PDT.
• Award notices – week of June 19, 2022.
• Project kickoff meeting – week of July 17, 2022.
• Project period – August 1, 2022 – July 31, 2024.
All qualified applicants are welcome to apply. Please click here to download the Request for Grant Application (RFGA) for details and application forms.